The GBM 240A is the industry-leading pilot tube system for accurately guiding horizontal auger bore equipment. With hundreds of systems being used globally, industry leaders rely on the accuracy and versatility that the 240A adds to their trenchless toolbox.
- Establish line and grade accuracy critical for gravity flow installations.
- Adjustable base frame adapter fits all major auger bore machines.
- Minimize project cost by reduced casing diameter requirements.
- Achieve longer auger bore installations with straight alignments.
- Avoid tripping augers to survey alignment and adjust for deviations during standard boring.
- Probe for obstructions or detail changing ground conditions along the alignment during the pilot tube installation.
- Utilize for several other trenchless installations such as guided pipe ramming, guided reaming, probing, pipe roofing, foundation securing, geothermal, etc.
- Utilize as a stand-alone system in a 10-ft shaft to direct install product pipe up to 24in OD.
- Installs pilot tubes in a wide range of ground conditions including rock.
GBM 240A Jacking Frame
|240A||10,500 ft-lbs.||100/50 ton||4,500‐lbs.|
|P4075D||75hp Diesel||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
|P100E||100hp Electric||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
|1525B/D||20hp Diesel||10gpm / 2,500 psi||525 gal.|
|1525B/E||20hp Electric||10gpm / 2,500 psi||525 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
Northeast Remsco Construction, Inc.
With its purchase of an Akkerman Model 5000 pump unit, skid base, and WM72C wheel machine in 2006, Northeast Remsco began its partnership with Akkerman that has resulted in its successful completion of many trenchless projects over the ensuing years using
conventional wheeled machines as well as a variety of pilot tube equipment. I call it a partnership because the Akkerman team provides advice on the best choice of trenchless equipment for a project as well as how best to overcome jobsite obstacles when
they arise, as they inevitably do. From their sales staff to their factory support team, Akkerman employees work with us to get the most we can from the equipment and to get the jobs done safely. They are a pleasure to work with!