Our experienced sales staff will not only help you find a solution for your next project, but they will also work with you to customize an equipment sales or leasing package to suit your company’s strategy. The use of the industry’s most advanced software to stay up to date on project forecasting has allowed Akkerman to anticipate and inventory an extensive list of new and used on‐demand trenchless equipment.
Akkerman understands that capital investment in trenchless equipment is a significant decision. If your project is not large enough to facilitate an outright purchase, Akkerman offers equipment rentals and rent‐to‐purchase programs for customers doing business in the United States and Canada.
Benefits of Purchase
- Equipment ownership and building equity as part of your company’s long‐term capital strategy.
- Currently, in the United States, you may be able to depreciate the entire cost of new or used equipment in the first year, versus only the lease payments.
- Equipment can be engineered, manufactured, and customized to suit your specific requirements.
- Discounts for the purchase of in‐stock new and factory refurbished inventory.
Benefits of Equipment Rental
- Does not require a large capital equipment investment for small to mid‐scale trenchless projects
- Try before you buy! Rent only size‐specific components such as the tunnel boring machine or microtunnel boring head to complement your current project equipment
- Rental fees are often tax‐deductible as business expenses
Benefits of Rent‐to‐Purchase
- Does not require a large initial capital investment allowing, cash flow to manage current projects
- Avoid the risk of large investment if equipment, project, or conditions turn out to be unsuitable
- Apply rental payments towards the equipment purchase at the time of contract
Akkerman is committed to making every effort to position our equipment on your next project.
For more information on equipment sales and leasing options, consult your trusted sales representative today.