The 308A and 339A GBM systems are ideal pilot tube systems for the direct installation of sewer and water infrastructure when space is limited. These latching style frames are designed for pilot tube microtunneling while decreasing social, environmental, and economic costs associated with other installation methods.
- Minimize launch shaft requirements.
- Direct install 1m long product pipe using Akkerman Powered Cutter or Reaming Heads.
- Extendable base frame options for longer pipe.
- Utilize in round or box shaft configurations.
- Versatile GBM system can be used for several Pilot Tube applications
- Hi-flow hydraulic valving with PCH controls standard.
- Works with all existing Akkerman Dual Wall Pilot Tubes.
- Ideal GBM system for manhole-to-manhole sewer applications.
|Model||Thrust / Torque||Min Shaft||Max Pipe OD|
|308A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||8 ft||28.5-in|
|339A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||9 ft||31.5-in|
Power Pack Options
|P4075D||75hp Diesel||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
|P100E||100hp Electric||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
Lube Pump Options
|2325B/D||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|2325B/E||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6 gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
Northeast Remsco Construction, Inc.
With its purchase of an Akkerman Model 5000 pump unit, skid base, and WM72C wheel machine in 2006, Northeast Remsco began its partnership with Akkerman that has resulted in its successful completion of many trenchless projects over the ensuing years using
conventional wheeled machines as well as a variety of pilot tube equipment. I call it a partnership because the Akkerman team provides advice on the best choice of trenchless equipment for a project as well as how best to overcome jobsite obstacles when
they arise, as they inevitably do. From their sales staff to their factory support team, Akkerman employees work with us to get the most we can from the equipment and to get the jobs done safely. They are a pleasure to work with!