The 308A and 339A GBM systems are ideal pilot tube systems for the direct installation of sewer and water infrastructure when space is limited. These latching style frames are designed for pilot tube microtunneling while decreasing social, environmental, and economic costs associated with other installation methods.
- Minimize launch shaft requirements.
- Direct install 1m long product pipe using Akkerman Powered Cutter or Reaming Heads.
- Extendable base frame options for longer pipe.
- Utilize in round or box shaft configurations.
- Versatile GBM system can be used for several Pilot Tube applications
- Hi-flow hydraulic valving with PCH controls standard.
- Works with all existing Akkerman Dual Wall Pilot Tubes.
- Ideal GBM system for manhole-to-manhole sewer applications.
|Model||Thrust / Torque||Min Shaft||Max Pipe OD|
|308A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||8 ft||28.5-in|
|339A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||9 ft||31.5-in|
Power Pack Options
|P4075D||75hp Diesel||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
|P100E||100hp Electric||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
Lube Pump Options
|2325B/D||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|2325B/E||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6 gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
12 years ago, we purchased our first Akkerman equipment. We own two Akkerman TBM spreads and we have nothing but favorable things to say about Akkerman and their equipment.