The 308A and 339A GBM systems are ideal pilot tube systems for the direct installation of sewer and water infrastructure when space is limited. These latching style frames are designed for pilot tube microtunneling while decreasing social, environmental, and economic costs associated with other installation methods.
- Minimize launch shaft requirements.
- Direct install 1m long product pipe using Akkerman Powered Cutter or Reaming Heads.
- Extendable base frame options for longer pipe.
- Utilize in round or box shaft configurations.
- Versatile GBM system can be used for several Pilot Tube applications
- Hi-flow hydraulic valving with PCH controls standard.
- Works with all existing Akkerman Dual Wall Pilot Tubes.
- Ideal GBM system for manhole-to-manhole sewer applications.
|Model||Thrust / Torque||Min Shaft||Max Pipe OD|
|308A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||8 ft||28.5-in|
|339A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||9 ft||31.5-in|
Power Pack Options
|P4075D||75hp Diesel||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
|P100E||100hp Electric||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
Lube Pump Options
|2325B/D||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|2325B/E||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6 gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
Akkerman gives us the small company feel by paying attention to details and being there to solve problems, but at the same time backs us like a large company with quick response and resources to complete the job. That is why we use Akkerman, not only for their industry leading equipment, but their industry leading support.