The 308A and 339A GBM systems are ideal pilot tube systems for the direct installation of sewer and water infrastructure when space is limited. These latching style frames are designed for pilot tube microtunneling while decreasing social, environmental, and economic costs associated with other installation methods.
- Minimize launch shaft requirements.
- Direct install 1m long product pipe using Akkerman Powered Cutter or Reaming Heads.
- Extendable base frame options for longer pipe.
- Utilize in round or box shaft configurations.
- Versatile GBM system can be used for several Pilot Tube applications
- Hi-flow hydraulic valving with PCH controls standard.
- Works with all existing Akkerman Dual Wall Pilot Tubes.
- Ideal GBM system for manhole-to-manhole sewer applications.
|Model||Thrust / Torque||Min Shaft||Max Pipe OD|
|308A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||8 ft||28.5-in|
|339A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||9 ft||31.5-in|
Power Pack Options
|P4075D||75hp Diesel||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
|P100E||100hp Electric||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
Lube Pump Options
|2325B/D||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|2325B/E||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6 gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
It is great to see a family-owned company in the tunneling industry continue to succeed and progress with their next generation of leadership at the helm. Akkerman continues to put cutting edge technology in the hands of contractors like ourselves that enable our talented people to do what we love to do: put pipe in the ground precisely online and grade! Whether it’s a guided boring system, a custom-built TBM, top notch field technician support on a Microtunnel drive, or the gathering of the industry’s top experts at one of their “Akktoberfests” to educate us all; they are doing things the right way. Akkerman has played a big role in our company’s success in the trenchless industry and we look forward to working with them for years to come.