The 308A and 339A GBM systems are ideal pilot tube systems for the direct installation of sewer and water infrastructure when space is limited. These latching style frames are designed for pilot tube microtunneling while decreasing social, environmental, and economic costs associated with other installation methods.
- Minimize launch shaft requirements.
- Direct install 1m long product pipe using Akkerman Powered Cutter or Reaming Heads.
- Extendable base frame options for longer pipe.
- Utilize in round or box shaft configurations.
- Versatile GBM system can be used for several Pilot Tube applications
- Hi-flow hydraulic valving with PCH controls standard.
- Works with all existing Akkerman Dual Wall Pilot Tubes.
- Ideal GBM system for manhole-to-manhole sewer applications.
|Model||Thrust / Torque||Min Shaft||Max Pipe OD|
|308A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||8 ft||28.5-in|
|339A||100 ton / 10,500 ft-lbs.||9 ft||31.5-in|
Power Pack Options
|P4075D||75hp Diesel||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
|P100E||100hp Electric||(2) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
Lube Pump Options
|2325B/D||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|2325B/E||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6 gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
Super Excavators, Inc. has enjoyed a long partnership with Akkerman over the years. We originally bought a competitor’s microtunnel system and had nothing but problems with quality and service. Finally we called Akkerman and bought their SL36 microtunnel system. Since then we have never looked back. We have bought several other pieces of equipment from Akkerman. From GBM equipment to ABIS to several microtunnel cutting heads. They have been great working with our staff to customize the equipment for our specific needs. We have put their equipment to the test on several projects by pushing the envelope in long drive distances and very difficult ground conditions. The equipment has responded well and together we have made modifications to continue to improve on efficiency. In our business it is necessary to have people their when you need them. Akkerman has done a great job at supplying quality equipment and servicing our needs in a timely matter, helping keep our work on schedule.