The 4800 Series GBM system is designed as an all-in-one system excelling in all pilot tube installation methods including auger boring, pilot tube microtunneling, and rock boring.
- No diesel emissions in working shaft.
- Direct install final product pipe or casing bore with one system.
- Minimize launch shaft requirements.
- Configurable latching style base frames to accommodate long pipe joints.
- Two-speed hydraulics and gearbox travel system expedite pilot tube installation.
- Hi-flow hydraulic valving with PCH controls standard.
- Works with all existing Akkerman Dual Wall Pilot Tubes.
- Installs pilot tubes in a wide range of ground conditions including rock.
GBM 4800 Jacking Frame
|GBM 4800||26,000 ft-lbs.||265 ton / 130 ton||48-in|
|w/HTCA||88,000 ft-lbs.||265 ton / 130 ton||48-in|
Power Pack Options
|P200E||200hp Electric||(3) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
Lube Pump Options
|2325B/D||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|2325B/E||30hp Electric||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|1525B/D||20hp Diesel||10 gpm / 2,500 psi||525 gal.|
|1525B/E||20hp Electric||10 gpm / 2,500 psi||525 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6 gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
Akkerman has proven to be the “go-to” manufacturer of American Made TBM’s, GBM’s, and pipejacking systems. This is not just based on the 13+ years I’ve been doing business with them, but the nearly 40-years of successful partnering between Pacific Boring and Akkerman, a relationship I look forward to continuing.