The 4800 Series GBM system is designed as an all-in-one system excelling in all pilot tube installation methods including auger boring, pilot tube microtunneling, and rock boring.
- No diesel emissions in working shaft.
- Direct install final product pipe or casing bore with one system.
- Minimize launch shaft requirements.
- Configurable latching style base frames to accommodate long pipe joints.
- Two-speed hydraulics and gearbox travel system expedite pilot tube installation.
- Hi-flow hydraulic valving with PCH controls standard.
- Works with all existing Akkerman Dual Wall Pilot Tubes.
- Installs pilot tubes in a wide range of ground conditions including rock.
GBM 4800 Series Jacking Frame
|4800A||26,000 ft-lbs.||265 ton / 130 ton||48-in|
|w/HTCA||88,000 ft-lbs.||265 ton / 130 ton||48-in|
Power Pack Options
|P200E||200hp Electric||(3) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
Lube Pump Options
|2325B/D||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|2325B/E||30hp Electric||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|1525B/D||20hp Diesel||10 gpm / 2,500 psi||525 gal.|
|1525B/E||20hp Electric||10 gpm / 2,500 psi||525 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6 gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
The Tunneling Company USA, LLC
I have spent the majority of my career working in the trenchless construction industry. This has allowed me to work with Akkerman equipment and personnel, from field level all the way to my current General Manager role with The Tunneling Company USA, LLC. I have always found their equipment and their employees to be capable and up for the challenge. Whether it is working in the torturous climates or meeting urgent timelines, Akkerman can be relied on to help us achieve our goals.