The 4800 Series GBM system is designed as an all-in-one system excelling in all pilot tube installation methods including auger boring, pilot tube microtunneling, and rock boring.
- No diesel emissions in working shaft.
- Direct install final product pipe or casing bore with one system.
- Minimize launch shaft requirements.
- Configurable latching style base frames to accommodate long pipe joints.
- Two-speed hydraulics and gearbox travel system expedite pilot tube installation.
- Hi-flow hydraulic valving with PCH controls standard.
- Works with all existing Akkerman Dual Wall Pilot Tubes.
- Installs pilot tubes in a wide range of ground conditions including rock.
GBM 4800 Jacking Frame
|GBM 4800||26,000 ft-lbs.||265 ton / 130 ton||48-in|
|w/HTCA||88,000 ft-lbs.||265 ton / 130 ton||48-in|
Power Pack Options
|P200E||200hp Electric||(3) – Variable Piston||Remote Pendent|
Lube Pump Options
|2325B/D||30hp Diesel||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|2325B/E||30hp Electric||6 & 10 gpm / 2,500 psi||(2) – 325 gal.|
|1525B/D||20hp Diesel||10 gpm / 2,500 psi||525 gal.|
|1525B/E||20hp Electric||10 gpm / 2,500 psi||525 gal.|
|1325B/G||14hp Gas||6 gpm / 2,500 psi||325 gal.|
We have been using Akkerman trenchless equipment for as long as we’ve been in the game. From TBMs to GBMs and related equipment, there is no other manufacturer in our opinion. The technology and equipment capabilities continue to advance. Akkermans after market
support always takes the time to assess and provide solutions to any challenges we’ve encountered.